Feminist German Studies is a refereed publication with the University of Nebraska Press that appears annually at the beginning of the calendar year. The WiG Newsletter also comes out once a year and features a letter from the president to the membership, conference reports, recently published books by WiG members, and personal news from WiG members, among others.
- Coalition of Women in German Leadership Statement on Halle
- Dr. Maria Stehle Elected Vice President/President-Elect
- Nominations for Women in German Vice President/President-Elect
- Coalition of Women in German Steering Committee Statement on Islamophobic Violence and the Murders in Christchurch
- Rethinking Black German Studies: Approaches, Interventions and Histories Volume Features Many WiGgies